Welcome to the Cowboy House. Each morning enjoy a cup of coffee watching the deer under the feeder in the yard. Sit on the wrap-around porch and enjoy the overhanging oak and pecan trees. Step off of the porch and dip your toes into the Sabinal River or bring tubes to play in the river. Walk over the bridge to Utopia Park & Dam for rope swings and deep-water swimming. You can have dinner inside in the fully equipped kitchen or grill outside on the charcoal grill. For dessert use the campfire ring to roast some marshmallows and look at the stars like you will seldom see from the city. Kids can set up a game of badminton, volleyball, or horseshoes on the wide stretch of land between the house and the river. If the weather is inclement, stay inside and watch tv (DISH network) or play dominoes, cards or board games. We want you to feel comfortable and rest well, so we have invested in nice mattresses and soft sheets.
Come experience Utopia—our own little paradise..
Main House 3 bedroom 2 bath home in the front sleeps 13.
Smaller House with kitchen and bath sleeps 4.
Sleeps up to 17 people using both places
• Bedroom 1—King bed (bathroom attached) with 1 full futon
• Bedroom 2—Queen bed
• Bedroom 3—Twin with trundle and another twin/full
• 2 bathrooms
• Futon in the living room.
• Fully equipped kitchen, including microwave, oven, refrigerator, toaster, coffeemaker,dishwasher, flatware,
• Stackable washer/dryer
• Outdoor Charcoal Grill
• Picnic table
• Campfire ring
• 1 bedroom Queen bed
• 1 bathroom (includes large washer and dryer)
• Living area with full size sleeper/sofa
• Fully equipped kitchen, including microwave, oven, refrigerator, coffeemaker, flatware & dishtowels
• $200 for 4 people and $10 each additional person peak rate
• $175 for 4 people and $10 each additional person off peak
• $65 a night and must be rented with Main House